High-Frequency Therapy for Hair Loss
Pricing starts at $100 and up. Discounted packages available.
Are you suffering from hair loss?
Have you ever considered high-frequency scalp treatment to reverse hair loss from stress, alopecia, poor diet, aging, medical condition, or just overall maintenance? Need more information? Well, you are in the right place. Schedule a consultation and let’s discuss what is needed and whether it may be right for you.
What is high-frequency therapy?
High-frequency therapy is a non-surgical effective hair treatment used to help cure dandruff, alopecia, gradual hair loss, and itchy scalp. This treatment uses high-frequency and ultra-violet rays to stimulate hair follicles for new hair growth. It also improved blood circulation to the scalp, which helps to deliver nutrients needed for hair growth.
What are the benefits of High-Frequency Hair Treatment?
• Revitalize Hairs High frequency
- improves the blood circulation in hairs which leads to the supply of a sufficient quantity of nutrients to the hair. This helps in revitalizing the hairs. The frequent oscillation helps to improve the scalp health and the overall health of the hair and hair follicle gets enhanced.
• Manages Thinning Hairs
- the treatment provides optimum blood supply and the accompanying nutrients, helps to manage the thinning hairs.
• New Cell Generation
- treatment helps to generate new cells and also exfoliates the older cells. This technique significantly improves cellular turnover.
• Prevents Dandruff And Itchy Scalp
- treatment also improves the symptoms of an itchy scalp and also prevents dandruff. This is due to the fact that the high frequency stimulates the scalp and the sebaceous glands are activated. This results in the production of an optimum amount of sebum which helps in reducing the symptom of itchy scalp. In addition, the device generates heat that helps to kill various bacteria and other pathogens that cause itching.
• Reduces Hair Loss
- this treatment removes excess layers of dead cells from the scalp. The oil massage will move directly into the hair follicles and making them strong. The hair growth serum will move directly into the hair follicles, making them stronger. Further, due to high frequency, blood supply improves leading to more oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicle. Through increased blood circulation, the toxins are also effectively eliminated.
• Improves Hair Growth
- through various different mechanisms. First, it stimulates the hair follicle thereby helping the growth of new hairs. Second, it improves blood circulation and provides sufficient nutrition to the growing hairs. Third, it induces the synthesis of growth factors required for hair growth such as keratinocyte growth factor. Studies have shown upregulation of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 after exposure to high-frequency current. This Insulin-like Growth factor-1 significantly induces the growth of the hair follicle.
• Improve Secretions
- improves the secretions of sebaceous glands. Sebum is important for making hairs healthy and shiny. It will help in rejuvenating the condition of the scalp.
• Soothes Mentally
- studies show that stress is one of the main causes of hair loss. This treatment also improved blood circulation due to exposure to high frequency has a soothing effect on the head. The person feels relaxed both mentally and physically.
Just as important as the benefits, we have listed some side effects which are listed below.
• The increased frequency may lead to overstimulation of the sebaceous gland leading to excess sebum production. This overproduction can leave the scalp feeling oilier than usual.
• Studies indicate that increasing the frequency does not have any additional effect. A high-frequency machine can leave a dark mark or some scarring on the treated area.
• Hair can become a little dryer after treatment.
This treatment requires at least 10-12 consecutive treatments, which can be performed twice or three times a week for optimal results. Even after completing multiple treatments, you should not stop treatment completely, but continue treatment every two weeks for better and lasting results.
Treatment Precaution - Who would not qualify for this treatment
This treatment is not for anyone with autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis as the symptoms of these diseases might aggravate. People with the pacemaker, large metallic implants, pregnant and high blood pressure should consult with their physician prior to requesting this treatment.
© 2018 Allurious Beauty . All Rights Reserved